Whether you are a pool enthusiast with strong preferences about your pool table or you are more particular about design options for aesthetic reasons, our custom pool tables can be designed just to your liking. With over 70 years in business, we’ve supplied countless customers with high-quality pool tables and are excited to help set you up with your ideal table. We can guide you through each decision to make sure you are completely satisfied with the end result.
When designing custom pool tables, there are several aspects to consider:
- Size: Pool tables are not all the same size. While many residents go with an 8 foot option, you may not have the right sized room for this choice. Pool tables can also be made in 7 or even 6 foot options to save space. You can also go bigger with a 9 foot option like the pool tables used in tournaments.
- Frame: You need a good frame to support your play. We can help you select a frame that provides the best support for your table and looks good in your home.
- Cloth: Depending on your preferences, we can help you find a cloth that is tear-resistant, stain-resistant, and the perfect color for your game room.
- Slate: Many of our custom pool table customers prefer our slate tables. We can set you up with a high-quality slate table we know you’ll love.
- Accessories: We can supply you with more than just the perfect table. We can help you find the best lighting, cues, and other accessories for your game room.
These are just some of the choices we walk customers through when designing custom pool tables. Come and see us at Carolina Pool Tables Plus today to get started on designing your perfect table.